A Canon-Based Forum Roleplay of the Black Clover manga written by Yuuki Tabata

CURRENT SEASON: Autumn || Welcome to the Black Clover RP Forum! We're currently celebrating our GRAND RE-OPENING AND ANIME CELEBRATION! || Autumn has come and the winds of change are beginning to breeze. As the trees turn color, Magic Knights hopefuls are preparing for the Magic Knight Entrance Exam...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Jopply Steiner
by Magic Emperor Today at 10:04 pm

» Bardo A. Calum Spell's [Done]
by Magic Emperor Today at 9:40 pm

» Kinden Al'Wigg [WIP]
by Kinden Al'Wigg Today at 7:38 pm

» Junior Mission Board
by Gemini Today at 2:18 pm

» Item Approval
by Gemini Today at 1:46 pm

Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

[Mission][Hopes of Diamonds and Crystals][Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Spriderhawk

Junior Magic Knight 2nd Class
Help Rebuild the Village:

Mission Name: Help Rebuild the Village
Mission Rank: Junior
Mission Location: The Forsaken Region
Gold Stars: 2
Gold Reward: 750
Word Count: 2,000
Number of Participants: 2 or
Mission Description:  On the outskirts of the Forsaken region, the long and flat farmlands are susceptible to heavy storms and tornadoes. One such village was unfortunate to be hit, destroying the church orphanage and main village market. The Order has decided to send help of Magic Knights to help assist the rebuilding. Help the villagers rebuild the destroyed buildings and bring some peace of mind back to the ones who have lost so much.

The black clothed magic knight was pre occupied with his morning coffee. The silent atmosphere of the lobby was soothing to the ears. Picking up the mug he walked over to the canteen, placed the cup nicely on the slab, and thanked the serving person. The only way one could live a peaceful and undisturbed life is by joining the ranks of Crimson Lion. All other knights are busy in their own life. The tasks are carried out with full discipline. No one eyes each other's actions for no reason. He was busy in his thoughts and forgot what his main motive of the day was. He had been lethargic since day one and that's not something that will help him step up the ladder of ranks. He needed to go on missions and get those golden coloured stars to enhance his rank.

Three days before he was selected as a magic knight by the Crimson Lion Captain Lysander Rouge and it was now that he was looking into the guild mission board. 'I have watched ample of powerful magic knights take up jobs from this bulletin. Let's see what my fate holds.' He thought and searched through the junior board to look for some mission that includes adventure but looks like he was too late. There was only one mission present on the board which was to help rebuild the village which lies somewhere on the outskirts of the Foresaken region. He felt sorry for the people that incurred the lose of human life and to those too who lost their hard earned fortune with a single hit of Herculies Storm.

'Seriously? How can something be named like that.' he thought.

He took the mission and left for his route. He stepped out the hall in an all black attire. The black shirt was obviously not a choice for anyone to be wearing at twelve of noon but this lad had his screws screwed at wrong places. Walking down the road he thought of what help his magic is to the people there. A devestated land had no use of a crystal magic which only knew how to attack for itself or defend. But then he remembered that it was this magic of his that was the only hope he had while living his nomadic like life. Roaming and begging for food didn't help anyone. It was the good deeds he did for other people that helped him with filling his stomach. Now that he is under the one of the most prestigious leaders he had to live his life keeping up the motive to become better. The captain is well known for the blazing passion to dedicate his life towards the lawand order of the kingdom. He has to walk in his path to feel all the hardships he has faced.

Getting the thought that he didn't bring up chocolates with himself out of his mind was troublesome. He looked pissed. 'How could you forget it when it was right on the side table of the bed!' He questioned himself. At least he reached his destination carefully with no misshapening on the way. He looked at the place annihilated by the storm. What he was looking at was completely torn off buildings and miserably broken houses.

'This needs more than just some hope or work' He said.

He was out here to help them all and nothing was going to stop him even if takes the whole day to cheer these people up. He knows what it feels to lose someone close to you. To lose someone you loved a lot. Clearing his thoughts of his mother he walked towards the group of people who were standing in a circle and to his prediction were discussing on how to fix the mess that they have to.
Word Count : 641/2000

Mana Pool = 30

View user profile

Jett King

Wanderer
Strolling along the road in his diamond carriage, Jett was getting used to the perks of having a grimoire.  Though still a little bare in terms of spells, having a mode of transport that used such little effort more than made up for it.  Relaxing in the carriage Jett was taking in the scenery of the Kingdom of Clover’s more rundown locations. It was a shame the poverty that existed in such areas but there wasn’t much anyone could do about it.  The King or the Magic Emperor were probably the two exceptions to that rule but Jett figured they must have had more important worries.  Coming from a comfortable background but lamenting the money of the royals and nobles so close by, Jett was surprised just how much better off her really was when driving past small farm lands.  The inhabitants using their grimoire for such small spells in helping their everyday life showed how much they were unfavoured by mana.  Sad as it was, Jett removed it from his mind.  He could help them in many ways but he could never give them more mana.

After a few twists and turns in the road, Jett heard distant calling and..cheering??  Sitting up and peering in the distance, Jett could see a few local on a hill seemingly waving at himself.  They seemed to be celebrating and rejoicing at his sight. ”What is that about?” As Jett grew closer the villagers ran towards him, forcing him to bring his carriage to a halt. ”Woooow!  This is really all made of crystal!  You really are the crystal Magic Knight whose come to help us! A little girl said, excitedly jumping on the spot.  Confused as to what the girl was talking about, Jett looked to an older member of the crowd that had formed around him. ”I’m sorry but I’m confused, what’s going on here?” The man to whom Jett spoke frowned a little from Jett’s words. ”You mean your not the crystal mage sent from the Crimson Lion to help us? Jett felt bad disappointing such a crowd whose hopes had clearly hung on this crystal mage. ”Sorry, I’m not.  I not even part of a magic order.”  Jumping down off his carriage before dispelling it into sparkling dust, Jett continued. ”I may not be this crystal mage but I do have diamond magic at my disposal.  If you’ll have me, I’ll help as best I can.”  The younger members of the crowd were not best please, some grew teary eyed as they walked away in disappointment. The older villagers were equally disappointment but were never going to turn down extra help. ”We won’t turn down you help but feel no obligation to stay.” The man said to Jett as he guided him to their village.

Upon arrival to their village Jett instantly understood their despair.  A church which seemed to be the centre point of their settlement was in ruin as well as some smaller buildings around it.  It was obvious that this was caused by some natural disaster. ”As you can see, we are in dire need of help.  A kid such as yourself should not burden yourself with the worries of old men.” Turning to the man, Jett smiled to instil the faith he had lost. ”I may not be a magic knight yet, but I will be.  Don’t write me off just cause I’m young.” Taking out his grimoire Jett began to cast a spell. ”Diamond Magic: Diamond Carriage” Summoning his carriage again from nothing, Jett tapped the side of his creation. ”This thing here is pretty sturdy, we can use it to carry all the rumble before you start rebuilding.” A smile creped on the the face of the villager. ”I think this could work, but first we need to discuss our plan of action.”  The man gathered the majority of the adults to the centre of the village. Once they had all gathered in a circle he began to speak again. ”So this young man is going to help us transport the rubble and wreckage with his magic, this should cut the time it would normally take exponentially.” The man continued to talk about their plan of action when Jett noticed a boy of a similar age to himself approach. Could this be the crystal mage?

720/2000

Spell & Mana:

Mana Pool = 10/20
Diamond Carriage:
Name of Spell: Diamond Carriage
Elemental Type: Diamond
Spell Rank: Junior
Spell Type: Supplementary Creation Magic
Range: 10 Cubic Metres
Mana Cost: 10
Stats: None
Description: The spell creates a carriage out of diamond able to carry a transport 3 people.  Carriage moves faster than walking pass but not as quick as running. Is unable to make sharp turns.

Grimoire: Jett's Grimoire
Speech: Purple - 9300C4
Stats
Power: 10
Stamina: 13
Speed: 13
Sensory: 7
Control: 18
View user profile

Spriderhawk

'Mind if i join you people?' Sprider asked the people standing in circle. All of them turned their head and stared at this young guy. 'I am Sprider Hawk. The one that took up the request to help rebuilding the village. Am i in the right place?' He felt an amazing amount of aura that is not found among these ordinary people but he wasn't able to find its source. An old man turned himself towards him and placed his hands on his shoulder. He said ' Why do we keep getting young man to help us' he put some force on his shoulders but was met by the tight muscles on shoulder. He said ' These muscles weren't built in one day.' The old man replied ' Well young man, it's nice to have you here. We have been waiting. This village that you see, used to a be a place that held anyone captive of its beauty. Bue now it's just a ruin. We hope to see what you two can do.'

The villagers discussed the way and it was eventually resolved that half of them would clear out the rubble while the other half would go into the forest to bring logs in. Sprider was told to help collect logs. He was with a team of 20 more ordinary villagers who looked strong enough to carry logs along them. His team departed to the right from the circle along with their axes and the rest departed to their left. Sprider knew he had to make good use of his sword and chop out some good amount. He did realize that he was also going away from the source of that amazing mana he felt before. He did turned to see if that person was able to catch his mana , but none of them turned to meet his eyes. He returned back to his path.

Upon reaching the forest, he made groups of 5 and gave every group a different section of the forest's threshold. His group was in the centre. He requested all of his team mates to stay aside. He knew what he had do. He took his grimoire out and holding it in his left hand he waved his right hand diagonally across his body and with that motion, a seventy five centimeters long sword, sparkling like crystals appeared and he grabbed the hilt by his right hand. It came with some gust of air that astonished the villagers near him. He then enlcosed both his palm together, raised the sword above in air and then charged in between the trees as he slashed two of them apart in quick succession and stood still. Both of them fell and were already in four pieces each. The villagers were quite excited. He then charged again and this time cut four more trees. Even other groups watched him in fascination as their knight in shinning armour cut through the trees like ease. But only he knew what toll of mana this requires.

He slashed few more times until he knew he was at his limit. He planted the tip of his sword into the ground and bowed down to touch the hilt with his forehead in respect. The sword started shinning and in no seconds vaporised, leaving behind a bunch of crystals of very little size, around the size of a mouse. He picked them up and put them in his pockets. It were like the remnants of his power. He knew he had his job done well. The trickling of sweat from his face said so. Still then he jumped on to help his team mates carry the logs back to the village. His group had more than any other group and the reason was simple. Magic! They returned back to the village which made the other villagers happy seeing the amount of log brought. Sprider was excited too to patch things up here but he was excited more to encounter that person again.

Word Count = 1220 {669+641}
Mana Pool = 20/30

Spell:
Name of Spell: Crysword
Elemental Type: Crystal
Spell Rank: Junior
Spell Type: Attack Creation
Range: Self
Mana Cost: 10
Stats: None
Description: The user creates a 75 centimeters long sword out of crystal that can be used in the battle.

View user profile

Jett King

Wanderer
The approaching boy was the crystal mage they had been waiting for.  Jett felt a slight affinity towards the mage, probably due to the similarities in their mana.  The village elder hadn't thought much of the magic knight due to his age but the knight was evidently confident in his own ability as well as his muscles? After much discussion on what would be the best plan of action would be Jett spoke up. "We only need a few people to get rid of the rubble.  However we lack supplies to fully rebuild.  Unless anyone opposes to it, I suggest we cut some trees from the forest for more wood." Jett's suggestion was well received and before long the village was split in two groups.  Wood gatherers and those who would clear the rubble.

Using his diamond carriage made quick work of the rubble as it travelled from broken structure to broken structure and villages filled it with broken wood and stones that were unusable.  Once full the  the wood would be collected as fire wood and the rocks disposed of.  After 4 or 5 trips like this, the village was clear of rubble but almost empty of a market.  The realisation of how much they had lost had hit the residents hard, their shoulders slumped and eyes almost dead.  Sitting on his carriage, Jett thought to himself how best to help the moral.  Without that can do attitude, they were never going to get anywhere.  Looking on as the orphans played in the village, Jett had an idea.  "Hey!  Kids, over here!" The kids stopped playing and watched as Jett motioned for them to approach, a couple of adults did the same.  After exchanging a few quizzical looks at each other, the children approached Jett. "What dyou want mister?" the eldest child asked.

"Well you see, I need someone with a reeeeally good memory and who can remeber where each and every shop is supposed to be.  Can any of you help me?"  The kids all raised their hands as high as they can, some of the smaller ones even standing on their tip toes to reach even higer. The calls of "Me, me ,me" and "I can, I can" could be heard from the children.  The happiness on the orphans' faces brought smiles to some of the on looking adults.  "Okay, come show me where they should be.  Now, I need each and everyone of you to help me though." The kids all ran as fast as they could to where the closet shop stood, pointing to the area where it once was. "Okay, I need one person to stand in each of the corners." After a small debate amongst themselves 4 kids stepped forth marking out the buildings shape.  "Good, now stay very still and keep watching.  You don't want to miss this." The kids and adults alike watched in anticipation.  Extending his arm in the direction the building should be, Jett summon 4 small pillars of diamond that stuck into the ground slightly behind where the each of the 4 kids stood.  Oohs and ahhs poured out of from the villages at this small act of magic. Jett's plan was working, the villagers were smiling and had light in their eyes.  Even if it was just a little,hope was begging to return the settlement. "Okay kids, now to the next one.  But I need a different 4 volunteers this time." As the kids ran off on to the next location, Jett noticed the other half of the village returning and with an impressive amount of wood.

WC - 623/1343/2000

Mana:

Mana Pool: 9
Mana pool = 10 + 4 regen - 5 continuous spell cost

Stats
View user profile

Spriderhawk

Sprider walked in amazed to see the a magic user with the element of something similar to his crystals. But he didn't wear anything that dignified what magic knight squad he was from. He went along with his team mates and placed all of the logs aside. He wanted to approach the person and enquire more about him but he wished to handle the things at hand or one could say in hands, the logs. His team mates were approached by other villagers who informed them that the logs should be used at the earliest at the posts made of diamond. That's when Sprider knew what kind of person he was dealing with. They had the same kind of magic.

He picked up four of the logs and went to the nearby diamonds pillars where the other magic user was stationed. He placed the logs upright along with the pillars and more logs were brought up by others of his team. With the help of his team mates all the logs were planted straight and strong into the soil. Then some of the women of the village brought up ropes to bind them together. It looked like they had developed the spark of hope inside them which was lost in the morning. He thanked the woman for their contribution and along with some help all the logs were binded together twice. Once from the lower portion and the second time at the upper position. In half an hour the shop was just one touch away from getting completed. That was the roof. Eventually the women were not sitting idle. They had been working hard and had already compiled hay stacks in appropriate sizes.

Sprider made a block of crystal of size bigger than the hay for the roof. He requested the women to place the hay above it. After they were arranged properly he stood along them on the block. He then he a fist out of his hands and made the block grow in size and an in not time he wad at the height of the roof. He placed the stack on the roof and came back down. Others were impressed. He knew what this was to them with the little amount of mana they had.

By this time many others had setup their logs too along the other pillars. Sprider built platform block of crystal for others to reach the roof. In between this he went towards the diamond user and asked 'So what squad are you from, Mr..? '

Word Count : 1642 {669 + 641 + 422}
Mana Pool = 29/30 (+9 of regeneration)

View user profile

Jett King

Wanderer
Jett watched as the other group returned, led by the Crystal mage.  The two groups convened before making a start on their work.  The previous land marks Jett had laid out with the help of the orphans were put to good use.  The villagers placing the logs next to the diamond pillars before creating the outlay of the building.  Once each building had no use for their diamond markings Jett dispelled his magic, using it instead for the buildings he was still marking out.  Before long all the buildings, with the exception of the churches tower, had been marked out and rebuilt.  The Crystal mages mastery over his magic was impressive to say the least, creating a large platform to enable the laying of the buildings roof.

Jett thought to himself how similar their magic was, both in elements and looks.  He pondered which was stronger, not wanting to lose out.  Making this boy his rival could ensure that his magic never loses to his but that type of thinking was unbecoming of Jett.  Besides the two hadn't even spoken yet, just a couple of glances to each other here and there.  Before long, with the help of Jett and the Crystal mage, the village looked almost complete.  The villagers were laughing and joking while they worked showing they had forgotten all about their despair. Jett smiled to himself as he watched the stark contrast of the village, from what it was to what it is now.  That is when the magic knight approached Jett asking for his name and order.  ”King. Jett King.  As for an order, I’m unattached.  For now at least.” Jett was still watching the villagers, standing in a strong pose with his arms folded. Turning to the crystal mage, he began again. ”Your magic is impressive.  It resonates with me, probably due to the similarities it has with mine.  Sorry, you haven’t given me your name.”

At this point the, with the buildings in the market all but complete, Jett approached the village elder.  ”I suggest we take a small break to restore everyone’s energy.  After some food and drink, I think we can rebuild the church before night fall with the use of mine and his magic.”  Jett pointed back to the crystal mage as he spoke.  In agreement of his suggestion, the elder gathered the village together for a impromptu feast.  In the matter of minutes, the women of the villages had cooked a hog and bread, and a few fruits and veg that the land had gifted them.  The feast further increased the morale of the inhabitants as they told stories of old and shared funny events of their past.  There was a overflowing sense of a close knit community amongst the group, on the likes you would never see amongst nobles.  It was a beautiful sight.

After everyone was recharged, the villagers began to tackle the challenge of the church.  Though mostly undamaged from the outside, the main tower had fallen and a lot of the inside support had crumbled.  Jett created another outline of diamond, this time of the church tower, as well creating extra support inside the church to keep it from collapsing.  The rubble inside the church had been cleared earlier in the day.  All was needed now was the wood to be added as support and the tower rebuilt.  The fixes that had been created were in now way complete but the main structures had been built and the villagers were more than capable of filling the insides of the market buildings.  The church was different, Jett and the Crystal mage would have to rebuild the tower completely and attach the bell as well as ensuring the buildings support was complete and strong.  With his outline made and the temporary support in place, Jett ordered the villages to bring half of the remaining logs inside the church to create permanent support beams. The villages knew much more about the craft than Jett did, taking the lead in where to place the support pillars and how to do to it.  After each pillar was erected, Jett would slowly dispel his corresponding pillar to ensure the roof would not cave.   After a couple hours work, all the support pillars had been replaced and the church stood strong. They were half way there.  Jett made his way outside to see how the building of the tower was going.

WC - 771/2114/2000

Mana:

Mana Pool: 13

Mana pool = 9 + 4 regen

Stats
View user profile

Spriderhawk

'The names Hawk, Sprider Hawk' said Sprider giggling. He liked the idea which Jett suggested. His stomach agreed too. As he ate to his heart content he also noticed the strong bonding these villagers had. Though he sat a little out of the group and ate without manners he did feel happy upon knowing that they had forgotten the ugly disaster and had started rejoicing what they have. It was fulfilling to the stomach and the mind. He looked at how chearful the children were and how eagerly the were listening to the tales of the elder men.

After the food was ingested properly, Jett suggested that they concentrate their focus on the last building that was the villagers beloved Church. Though it was clear of all rubble the structure was broken inside out. Jett constructed pillars of diamond to support the structure from anymore pressure. Then Jett took few villagers and half of the log with himself inside to repair it from there. The outside was left for Sprider. As much as he knew, he had to help the villagers create the exterior beautifully. After all it was theirs.

He created blocks of crystals encircling the church and allowed the rest of the village men to take a log with them and stand on them. He then lifted each to a specific height from where all of them can place the logs. He knew controlling all of them differently could be stressful thats why he waited for everyone to finish at a level and then lift them up and down simultaneously. In a matter of time the logs were properly set up and one log was protuding out of the structure for the bell to be hung. The village women came to Sprider to do the honoring, which he passed. He said 'It's the combination of hardwork from all of us. I would let the village head man do the honour.'

And old man of around sixty years of age moved towards him and placef his hands on Sprider's head and mumbled under his breath. Sprider kept quiet knowing it was some kind of blessing. Then he stood on the block situated at the centre. Sprider lifted it slowly and steadily. The man strung the bell to the log. At the same time, Jett and his team came outside to see what was left. The village men seemed quite happy at the scene. The old man was brought down back and he de-boarded it. Everyone cheered and happily sang songs from their village old tales.

Sprider knew his job was done. He left the group and the diamond magic user without any notice, yet was stopped in his track by a small girl. She would have been six. She looked at him and said 'You brought us hope. Don't go too early like this.' Sprider smiled and replied ' I didn't bring anything. I just showed you the hope you burried because of the sorrow. Remember this. Magic might be powerful and strong but it is our heart that brings out the best of us.' As he completed that, he took the small piece of crystal from his pocket and presented it to the girl. She gripped it tightly and waved at him as he strode alone back home.

Mana pool = 30
Word Count = 2192 {1642 + 550}

View user profile
Hello you two! Sprider and Jett, congratulations you've both have a...

MISSION COMPLETE!

Rewards for Sprider:

• 2 Stat Points
  • 2 Spell Points
  • 750 Gold
  • ... and 2 gold stars!

Rewards for Jett:

• 2 Stat Points
  • 2 Spell Points
  • 750 Gold

Comments: Kind of a funny thread, since it was kind of a case of mistaken identity at the beginning, however all worked out well in the end and the bits with the kids was really cute on both sides!

View user profile http://blackcloverrp.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum