A Canon-Based Forum Roleplay of the Black Clover manga written by Yuuki Tabata

CURRENT SEASON: Autumn || Welcome to the Black Clover RP Forum! || Autumn has come and the winds of change are beginning to breeze. As the trees turn color, Magic Knights hopefuls are now participating in the Magic Knight Entrance Exam! || Our STAFF HIRING is still ongoing! If you'd like to join our staff and help ensure that our site runs smoothly then send in your applications!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Sherros Yu [WIP]
by Sherros Yu Today at 3:16 am

» Random rolls
by Magic Emperor Today at 3:07 am

» Grimoire Rolling!
by Magic Emperor Today at 2:39 am

» Adam Tyson (WIP)
by Crimzon Today at 2:32 am

» Elemental Rolling!
by Magic Emperor Today at 2:16 am

Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Weapon Masters Clash: Water vs Steel! [Zino/Private]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Ryujin Vista

Wanderer
Current Outfit:

Ryujin walked around Hage with nothing but his grimoire and his great sword on his back, wrapped in white cloth. He was here in Hage because he heard that there was someone part of the Vista noble house sill left alive and that they may have been here. This Vista was supposed to be someone close to him, this person was in fact supposed to be his sister. A sister Ryujin had never heard of before, it wasnt until after his parents died and he had went through his father's journals that he had heard of her.

Hi father's journal had spoke about the older sister that the family had sent away to train and become stronger, although she was supposedly strong at birth. Ryujin walked around the whole town asking people questions, but he couldnt really get any answers because not even he knew what she looked like which was a big problem. He would wonder around the town searching and hoping that a clue would hit him before it got too late and he would have to call it quits for the night.

As Ryujin was on his clue search he came across a bar. Usually bars were good places to gather information so Ryujin thought it best that he went inside to see if he could find anything out. Funny thing is Ryujin was underage so he normally wouldnt be allowed in a bar however with his mask on and his giant sword on his back he didn't think anyone would ask many questions.

He walked in and went up to the bar keeper and said "Have you seen anyone strange pass through here lately?" As he said this he looked out the corner of his eyes and saw a strange man sitting off to the corner of the bar, the man seemed to be harmless but he too didn't look like he was from around here. The bar keep replied to Ryujin saying "Nah nobody but you pal. You and that sword are the weirdest thing I've seen in a long time."

WC: 343

View user profile
Current Outfit:

The forsaken region was surprisingly cozy and inviting, reminding the foreigner of his homeland or at the very least the place where he'd truly grown up. The people were also rather pleasant although out in the sticks it was common to come across those who were, for lack of a better term, rough around the edges. Still, the fact that he wasn't from around here seemed to have an effect on the locals seeing as how many of them avoided him. The few who engaged him however were extremely kind and helpful as to assisting him in navigating around the towns and villages. Strangely enough the young man hadn't run into any trouble in his time wandering about, the way he carried himself must have served as a warning sign. He wasn't the most confident in his own abilities, but as someone who proved their strength before acquiring magic he must have been fundamentally different than most people from around here.

As sad as it was to say once you'd come across one village out here you'd pretty much seen them all. Hage was no different but seeing as how there weren't any pressing matters he had to be attending to it allowed him to take things easy. Walking through the streets he offered what greetings he could to those who bothered to knowledge him. There were a few folks that were in need of some assistance with their day to day activities and Zino was more than happy to help, he felt it was the least he could do. It also seemed like the appropriate behavior for someone aiming to become a Magic Knight, although truth be told he'd been like this back in the land of the rising sun and never had any sort of ulterior motive. Many might consider it a negative trait but he considered his simplicity to be one of his major selling points. He'd found himself with a rather full day that eventually ran it's course and led to nightfall. Coming across a tavern of sorts he realized he hadn't had much to eat and decided on checking the place out and grabbing some food.

The inside of the establishment was simple, noisy, and somewhat crowded, just what you'd expect of the place. Patrons were engaging in drinking and feasting as well as playing different games all involving gambling or were simply exchanging a multitude of stories. Despite being a bit stuffy it was a nice environment. Deciding on a seat towards the edge of the bar he waved the bartender over. "Hello. I'll have some water, oh, and an order of your largest plate of food please." With a nod of his head and a quick turn the man set off to fetch the blonde foreigner his order. A few moments later a large glass of water was set down in front of him as well as a rather sizable plate of meat, vegetables, rice, and some sort of sauce. Nodding his head the boy reached into his pocket and slid some money to the bartender who took it and went on with his business. "Itadakimasu." He said quietly to himself before digging in. The food was delicious and would definitely do well to fill him up. As he ate he noticed a man come in dressed rather strangely and wielding a large blade on his back. The stranger spoke to the bartender briefly before glancing over at Zino. Not really sure of what to do the boy just sort of waved at him to avoid being rude.

WC: 593

Ryujin Vista

Wanderer
The weird figure waved at Ryujin after he had glared at him from the corner of his eyes. Why the hell did he wave at Ryujin? The young boy had no idea but he was certainly about to find out. Ryujin walked up to the man and slammed his hand down on the table. He was staring at the man very powerfully however his eyes most likely could not be seen due to the mask on his face having small eye holes.

"Im really a nice guy so im only gonna ask this once, why he hell did you wave at me? I dont know you. So do you know me or something? I doubt even if you did know who I am you can tell who is under the mask so what gives pal?" Ryujin would then take his hand off the table as he saw the bar keep walk over. The man would put his hand on Ryujin's shoulder as he said "Hey you two gotta be civil in here or take your argument or whatever outside."

Ryujin sighed a bit as he brushed the man's hand off his shoulder and said "My bad, i'll be going now..." And with that Ryujin would whisper to the man at the table who had waved to him and said "I would like to see you outside..." and with that Ryujin made his way out the door of the bar and went to lean on the side of the building. He really should have left but the man from inside had peaked his interest and who knows, maybe he ccould lead him to his long lost sister.

As Ryujin waited he would sit his sword on the ground and use it as a make shift chair, because after all the man was eating so who knew how long he would be with that.

WC: 652

View user profile
With their business appearing to be done with the owner of the establishment the masked individual began to approach Zino. The boy wondered what the person could possibly want, it seemed like they were after information of sorts considering they'd strolled in here and just started chatting up the barkeep. Considering he wasn't from around here the foreigner was probably the last person he should be coming to for that sort of assistance. As a hand came down forcefully on the counter it rattled the plate and large glass, catching Zino off guard he simply stared at him blankly. That didn't exactly bode well.

The words took longer to register than they should have but honestly the samurai wasn't even dressed for any sort of confrontation, he'd simply come here for some dinner. Before he was able to respond the bartender walked over hastily and attempted to break up whatever it was exactly that was going on. From the sounds of things the two of them were going to be thrown out if they didn't calm down, a bit rough seeing as how Zino hadn't done anything. Glancing over to his half finished plate he turned his attention to the stranger in time to catch a few whisperings before they were on their way. As nice as it would have been for the issue to have been resolved the boy wasn't that lucky, so settling things one way or another outside was the course that was to be run tonight. And with that the stranger left as quickly as he'd appeared.

Zino didn't say a word but simply looked to the barkeep with an apologetic expression before returning to his meal. Not wanting to complicate things further by leaving the guy outside waiting he quickly finished off the remainder of his plate and downed it with his drink of choice. Rising from his seat he slid his hands into his pocket and slowly made his way to the exit of the establishment. Finding his way outside he turned a corner and found the guy leaning against the huge sword he'd had on his back. Shifting a bit uncomfortably from one foot to another Zino tilted his head. "I don't know what all that was about but uh, I was just trying to be polite." His gaze shifted to the floor for a few moments before returning back to the masked individual. "Sorry?" He wasn't exactly sure what to say at this point but an apology seemed like a safe bet.

WC: 1,011

Ryujin Vista

Wanderer
Just saying hi? All so he didn't seem rude? This felt like a lie to Ryujin, and seeing as he wasn't from this area he wasn't to keen on believing what the man was saying. That being said he began to reach for the handle of his sword, and once it was in his hand the wrapping began to unravel itself. And as it did so he would quickly stand up without giving the other male a chance to do anything too substantial. Once Ryujin was on his feet he would rush the male until only 5 feet of space was between them. Once at this distance he would swing his greatsword attempting to land a vertical blow on the male's left shoulder blade.

Regardless if such blow landed or missed Ryujin would then hop back about 2 meters to create some distance between him and the other person. "My parents always told me before a fight to introduce yourself, however I wont tell you my name you can call me RV. Now you gonna tell me the real reason you waved at me guy or do we have to continue this? The choice is yours my friend." Ryujin would then place his sword back on his back, only taking a few seconds to do so.

Ryujin already knowing the male would retaliate against him for his previous attack would put his left hand in a very awkward position. With a closed fist Ryujin would  extend his index finger, and point his thumb up into the sky making his hand resemble a gun. A odd formation indeed, however this was the position his hand had to be in for the activation of his next spell.

Truthfully Ryujin wasnt one to outright attack people for no reason, however he felt like this situation demanded it. He was in a foreign territory with no knowledge of the people or anything, and normally strangers in the bar don't just wave at you for no reason so this man had to be up to something.

WC:992

View user profile
Something seemed a bit off judging from the stranger's body language, almost as if he wasn't really paying attention to what Zino was saying. As soon as the grip formed around the handle of the blade it told the blonde lad everything he needed to know. Unfortunately having his hands in his pockets left him in a bit of an awkward position as he suddenly had someone armed and charging at him. The wrapping of the blade had unraveled itself and revealed a rather peculiar looking weapon, more of a mesh of spikes than an actual sword. Whatever it was exactly Zino definitely didn't want to get hit by it if he could help it. As the blade came crashing down with a quick shift of his body and taking a small step to the side it barely missed him. From such close quarters he was able to get a small grasp on the strength of his attacker, relatively strong to be swinging the greatsword around so effortlessly but more or less similar to his own. With how quickly he'd attacked the masked man backed off.

Removing a hand from his pocket he twirled a strand of his hair with his index finger as he listened to what the assailant had to say. Honestly it was a rather bad situation, for whatever reason the stranger was extremely wary of Zino and didn't believe a word he had to say. It could have just been the way some people treated foreigners, a shame things couldn't simply be talked over but if violence was the only way then so be it. An exasperated sigh was his only response at first, shifting his weight again so he was angled as he stood. Removing his other hand he pointed accusingly to the man who simply introduced himself as 'RV'. "I guess you weren't really listening to me. Or maybe you've got a reason to be worried of others interacting with you? Up to no good perhaps?" With a shrug of his shoulders he shook his head. "Not that it matters I suppose." Noticing the strange way in which RV held his hand Zino had a bit of a bad feeling.

Reaching down into the lower pocket of his cargo shorts he pulled out the grimoire that had been tucked away in a quick fashion and allowed it to float beside him. "My name is Zino. If this is what you want then so be it." Crouching down into a stance he spaced his hands apart as if he was wielding a large weapon of his own. "Konpeki Yūdachi!" As his grimoire shimmered a large azure spear formed in his hands, reaching about 6 1/2 feet in length. As it finished materializing he made a quick dash at RV and attempted to stab him in the center of his chest but still keeping an eye out for any sort of counter to his attack.

35 - 10 (25)

Spell Used:
Name of Spell: Konpeki Yūdachi (Azure Shower)
Elemental Type: Steel
Spell Rank: Junior
Spell Type: Attack Creation
Range: Self
Mana Cost: 10 Mana - 5 Mana Upkeep
Stats: N/A
Description: Channeling his magic Zino creates a fine azure spear made of pure steel that reaches just about 6 1/2 feet in length and weighs roughly 3 kg. The weapon doesn't have any sort of special properties and functions like an average spear, being able to cause small cuts or even bruising if hit with the blunt part. Along the length of the spear including the blade there is a pattern akin to falling rain.

WC: 1,498

Ryujin Vista

Wanderer
Ryujin would watch as the man would introduce himself as Zino. The name was calm and cool just like the water Ryujin wielded. After he introduced himself Zino would pull out his grimoire. Ryujin would in turn also pull out his grimoire, while also creating another meter of space between the two with yet another quick leap back.

Ryujin would quickly open his grimoire and as he did so a pool of water would spew out of it. The water would take the form of a water dragon, the dragon was at least the size and length of two adult males a very large size indeed. The dragon would loosely wrap itself around Ryujin very quickly after forming. "Hello my son." The dragon would say to Ryujin before she realized there was a battle going on and would get serious very quickly.

Zino's grimoire would begin to glow before he went into a weird stance and a large spear would materialize in his hands. Right after the long spear formed Zino would charge Ryujin and it looked like the strike would be aimed at his chest. However Ryujin found a fatal flaw in his attack, and so he allowed Zino to charge him until the distance between the spear's tip and his body was about 2 feet. At this point Ryujin would open his mouth and release a tornado-like blast of water. The water was moving at a rapid speed and with the distance the two were at there was no way he could dodge.

After the initial attack Ryujin would hop up into the air and land on the branch of a nearby tree. He was now about 5 meters in the air and looking down on Zino. Udine hovered around the tree and began to talk to Ryujin "What is going on my son? Who is this we are fighting?" Ryujin would talk to Udine without taking his eyes of Zino and said "His name is Zino, and he seemed to be strange, so I had to check him out." Udine let out a sigh and said "Oh child handle this yourself then."

WC: 1344
Mana Remaining: 66-10=56:
Name of Spell: Water Dragon's Roar
Elemental Type: Water
Spell Type: Offensive
Range: 30 meters
Mana Cost: 10
Description: The user quickly gathers and releases a large quantity of water from their mouth in the form of a tornado-like blast. The blast is 2 meters wide and moves at 40 mph.

View user profile
The increase in distance hadn't meant much of anything to Zino, in fact being able to run a little more to build up speed would help to make a more devastating attack. A small increase would also allow for room to maneuver. Getting close was about all the warrior of the rising sun was good at but having a little room to work with never hurt. In a few brief moments a large amount of water had pooled together and taken the shape of the dragon, he believed it to serve as an intimidation tactic, but the truth of the matter was something more incredible and unexpected. Simply from the looks of things it was obvious to tell that the water mage had a great deal of magical prowess to him and probably more mana at his disposal than the simple swordsman. The odds were stacked against him but it wasn't an unfamiliar situation, it was because of his own personality but Zino always believed himself to be outmatched at worst and breaking even at best when it came to facing an opponent. A little more confidence in himself would go a long way, but that was neither here nor there.

As the distance was quickly closed the blonde young man's eyes widened as he realized the gesture RV had made was actually a ruse and his true intention was a different form of attack altogether. Water melded together at the mouth of his opponent and fired off at a rapid pace, the size and distance meant that dodging was not an option. He'd be damned if he didn't do something though. Digging his heels into the ground he came to a quick halt and made a quick vertical sweeping motion towards the sky. As the tip of the spear collided with the force of water he made a small impact in the overall form but at best was only able to shatter it, rather than taking the brunt of the attack in a focused spot several smaller blots collided into his chest and mid-section. The force knocked him back a foot or two but he held as firmly as he could, the pain was rather staggering but Zino kept himself on his feet. There'd definitely be some bruising around his ribs thanks to this. In the brief moments he'd taken to deal with the attack the best he could RV had perched himself on the branch of a nearby tree.

It was peculiar, despite having been made of mana the dragon was communicating with a voice of it's own. What the master and beast were discussing Zino didn't know, but it appeared RV felt comfortable enough to not divide his entire attention on the matter at hand. That jabbed at the warrior's pride but he didn't let it bother him too much, things were starting to get interesting now. Crouching down into another stance he pointed the spear towards RV, charging head first hadn't gotten him anywhere and so attempting to be more reactive rather than taking the initiative seemed like a good idea. "Feeling rather confident, aren't we?" His words were stern and hoped to serve as a challenge to try and bait the masked man to make the next move first.

25 + 7 - 5 (27)

WC: 2,040

Ryujin Vista

Wanderer
Ryujin and Udine had placed themselves up in a tree with the latter being completely uninterested in the fight because of why it started to begin with. Ryujin did nothing but look down on Zino and wondered to himself why he wasnt attacking. *Maybe he thought coming head first wasnt the answer. Maybe he wants me to make a move first.... Well if thats what he wants I'll give it to him.* Ryujin would then turn to his dragon mother Udine but only for a short few seconds as he would begin to speak. "I need you to create the cloud. And please dont take long mom." Udine sighed as she flew off up high into the sky and created a small rain cloud. Shortly after the sound of thunder could be heard for miles and miles away.

The rain cloud seemed to hover directly above Ryujin. Udine would soon come back to the tree and say "Its ready Ry..." Ryuin nodded as he would then say "Let there be rain!" Suddenly a strong downpour of rain would begin to fall from the cloud. The rain water would hit anything within a 10 meter radius around Ryujin which would include Zino. Ryujin knew Zino was still in the range of effect because the truth is while sure Ryujin is in a tree 5 meters off the ground however the horizontal distance between the two was only about 3 meters.

This attack was very unique in potential as it healed the user and his allies while damaging the enemy. This was one of Ryujin's favorite techniques in reality however he wasn't about to sit back and relax as if the match was over, he knew this rain and its acidic power was going to create an opening for his next attack. As the rain would fall down and heal him and restore his mana. the rain would burn Zino and burn through his clothes without doubt. While the metal mage was getting burned Ryujin would lace his right hand into the gun formation yet again this time he would use his left hand to hold his right wrist as a support of some sort.

He would then begin to take aim on Zino, which would only take a matter of seconds and then.... BANG! A large bullet of water was fired off from his fingers and he began to travel towards Zino but not his current location but a few meters back where he should have been headed after he realized the mechanics behind the original spell. "So how you feeling samurai? You think your metal can stand up to my water still?" Ryujin would say while putting a little bit of snickering into it.

Mana Remaining: 56+13-10-10+7=56:
Name of Spell: Water Gun
Spell Type:Attack Creation
Mana Cost: 10/5
Description: The user closes their fist, extends their index finger, and points their thumb up into the sky making their hand resemble a gun. The user then concentrates their mana and is able to fire blast of water from the tip of their index finger like a bullet. The bullet is 29 inches in circumference. The user is able to fire one bullet, but if they sustain the spell they can fire another bullet for every post it is sustained. These bullets cause bruising and strong concussive force, and move at 40 mph.

Name of Spell: God's Tears: Acidic Healing Water
Spell Type:Attack Creation & Healing Magic
Range: 10 meter AoE
Stats: -2 Speed
Description: The user creates a rain cloud above them this cloud follows the user, and then rain pours on anything within a 10 meter radius. The rain is capable on healing anyone the user finds to be a ally including themselves, and feels acid and gives first to second degree burns to anyone who they deem as an opponent. The spell only heals the user on the first post, after it has no healing properties to them.
WC: 1796

View user profile
From the distance it was a bit difficult to tell what was going on but it seemed RV was discussing something with the water dragon he'd summoned. What purpose that served Zino had no idea unless the beast had a mind of it's own, which, if that were the case, would mean the two were coming up with a battle strategy of sorts. Suddenly the creature soared high into the air and disappeared among the clouds, within a few moments they started to gather together and darken. The warrior could guess what was coming next and had a bad feeling about the ordeal. Thunder boomed overhead and with that Zino jumped back a bit, increasing the distance between them to about four or five meters. The source seemed to have been created over it's caster but the overall range was still a mystery, it must have been rather large though. With his grimoire still at his side he waved a hand over it. "Senshi no Ketsui." As the muscles in his body started to pulsate due to the iron in his body steeling itself he grabbed a hold of his magic book and tucked it back into his pocket. He wasn't sure if there was any negative effect to it getting wet but better safe than sorry.

As the downpour began the blonde samurai could instantly tell that something was wrong, rather than the cooling sensation that came with rain there was a sharp stinging pain all across his body. The burning was leaving small marks on his skin and burning holes into his clothes and even singeing parts of his hair. It hurt but not to the point where it spelled the end of the battle, although if he remained in here for too long it would certainly leave him in a terrible state. Standing his ground for a moment he noticed RV make the same gesture as before with his hand, rather than another feint this time though it was an actual attack. At the moment a ball of water had been launched Zino tensed himself and in a fluid movement hurled his spear in an arc towards RV so that it would crest over the mass of water. From the angle if it connected it would hit right around the mid-section and could possibly serve to even knock the guy off of his perch. Of everything he had in his possession it was his steel that was holding together the best. It was a small opening that had presented itself but he intended to use whatever he could to his advantage, hopefully an element of surprise factoring if he managed to catch him off guard with his attack.

As soon as the spear had left his person Zino had prepared to dodge the incoming attack but found himself faltering for a brief moment, the rain leaving an impression on his legs. It didn't appear that the attack was heading for him though, instead it carried on past him. RV had been hoping to force the foreigner into a corner and set up an attack, the planning was impressive but he'd underestimated Zino. Despite his usual demeanor he could be pretty damn tenacious when he wanted to be. Keeping his attention on his opponent to avoid giving an opportunity to strike at his back Zino quickly started moving backwards until he was outside of the rainstorm. His body ached and he looked quite a mess but all things considered he could have been much worse off than he was. Taking whatever time he could for a deep breathe he shouted back in response to his attacker. "A warrior will not fall so easily! A samurai may be as good as his steel, but I am a weapon all my own!" Rather bold words given his current state but things weren't over yet for him.

27 + 7 - 5 - 10 (19)

Spell Used:

Name of Spell: Senshi no Ketsui (Warrior's Determination)
Spell Type: Physical Reinforcement
Stats: +7 Power
Description: Zino channels his magic into himself focusing on the iron in his body to strengthen and become empowered so that it could be said the boy is made of steel. Choosing to manifest it offensively he receives a boost to his overall strength and further increases the power of his spells.

WC: 2,684

Ryujin Vista

Wanderer
Zino was now caught in the rainstorm created by Ryujin. He watched the rain pour down and he laughed as it burned Zino and his clothes. The acid rain kept falling and falling doing more damage as time went on. Ryujin would however miss his second attack due to the miscalculation of where he thought Zino would go, however this wouldn't make any difference as Ryujin had more than just one in the chamber. This meant as long as he had mana he could fire an infinite amount of water bullets.

Rigt around the same time Ryujin would fire his missing shot, the samurai would attack by throwing his spear at him. The spear was around 2 meters long and at this distance and speed Ryujin couldn't really dodge, however this wasn't a fair fight in the slightest. Out of seemingly nowhere Udine would stretch her body out and attack the spear from the side. The water dragon would use her mouth to grab the handle of the spear out of mid air right before it would hit Ryujin. The young boys heart was racing as the tip of the spear sat about 5 inches from his midsection, any closer and this battle would have taken a turn for the worst.

"Thank you mama, I let my guard down... It wont happen again!" Ryujin said to Udine in a soft apologetic voice. The water dragon would in turn drop the spear to Ryujin who stayed standing on the tree branch. He caught the spear in his hands and began to hold it almost as if it was an oversized cane of some sort. "Pay attention Ry... if you gonna pick fights with people using my power you better win!" Ryujin nodded as he would then focus on his next plan of attack. While Ryujin and Udine ere talking though Zino had jumped out of range of the rain storm. "A warrior will not fall so easily! A samurai may be as good as his steel, but I am a weapon all my own!"

The word that came from Zino were very noble and respectable however Ryujin knew that what he was saying was a lie to himself. "A weapon all your own huh? That type of talk is why you will lose samurai. A weapon is nothing without a master to wield it!" And with that Ryujin would hop down from the tree with Udine close behind him. He would advanced towards Zino until the distance between them was a mere 2 meters, at which point he would stop suddenly and throw his finger back up to fire another water bullet directly where Zino stood as he tried to recover. To make matters worst the fact that Ryujin moved meant the rain storm would begin to fall down on Zino yet again, probably burning him and his clothes further.

BANG! The sound of yet another shot, and at this range and the element of the surprise shot there was very unlikely Zino would dodge this one. After firing off his second shot he would then throw the spear he still had in his hands to Udine, before closing the remaining 2 meter gap. After closing the gap to about 3 feet he would jump over Zino and land directly behind him. While in this position he would attempt to grab Zino's right arm. While this was happening and she was sure Zino's attention was on Ryujin, Udine dropped the spear she was holding in her mouth and rushed the steel mage as she would attempt to hold his left arm with her mouth.

If both grapples were successful Ryujin would use his free left hand to go in Zino's pocket and take his grimoire. As without a grimoire he couldnt use any spells and would be forced to using raw mana, if he had the control for such a thing.

Mana Remaining: 56-5-5+13=59:

SUSTAINED
Name of Spell: Water Gun
Spell Type:Attack Creation
Description: The user closes their fist, extends their index finger, and points their thumb up into the sky making their hand resemble a gun. The user then concentrates their mana and is able to fire blast of water from the tip of their index finger like a bullet. The bullet is 29 inches in circumference. The user is able to fire one bullet, but if they sustain the spell they can fire another bullet for every post it is sustained. These bullets cause bruising and strong concussive force, and move at 40 mph.

SUSTAINED
Name of Spell: God's Tears: Acidic Healing Water
Spell Type:Attack Creation & Healing Magic
Range: 10 meter AoE
Stats: -2 Speed
Description: The user creates a rain cloud above them this cloud follows the user, and then rain pours on anything within a 10 meter radius. The rain is capable on healing anyone the user finds to be a ally including themselves, and feels acid and gives first to second degree burns to anyone who they deem as an opponent. The spell only heals the user on the first post, after it has no healing properties to them.
WC: 2441

View user profile
An audible clicking of his tongue signaled the disappointment of the steel mage although given the distance and sound of rain RV wouldn't have been able to hear it. The spear had been so close to hitting it's mark but the dragon construct had managed to catch the weapon by the side before it could connect with it's master. Zino was starting to wonder if the creature was sentient or simply being sustained through constant mana output. For someone to have enough magic for the latter they'd have to rather powerful, although he understood he was outmatched from the get go. Such was the fate of someone who'd only been using magic for such a small period of time. He'd have to make up for it in raw strength and whatever combat experience acquired through training with his father back home. From the looks of things the rain showed no signs of ending but didn't seem to be progress. Truthfully it was a wonder that left the foreigner in awe as to how it could differentiate between ally and enemy, very powerful to say the least.

His opponent was rather proud of himself, that much was a given, considering how the battle had been playing out thus far. He was rather overconfident in himself though, the sort of person who hadn't encountered much if any failure at all. Those were usually the types to crack once handed their first defeat and sometimes they never truly recovered. Zino wondered if this guy was the same, the way he'd carried himself back at the tavern was enough of an indication that he was still immature. Perhaps it wasn't really his place to judge though, everyone still had to grow and developed at different rates himself being no different. From his words it was clear enough that he was underestimating the samurai and that wasn't something that Zino would so easily stand by and allow. As the masked man leaped down from the tree branch the blonde warrior reached into his pocket and pulled the grimoire out slightly. He still wasn't all that familiar with how much contact he had to have with the item or if it had to be open to be utilized but time was against him so he couldn't leisurely have it floating beside him like before. "Kowarenai Heishi." As he tucked it back away for safe keeping the mana coursed through his body, besides just his muscles being hardened his skin was now thicker and harder to damage which would prove to be useful against the concussive force of RV and his water attacks.

With his opponent charging straight towards him he prepared himself to react to whatever the masked figure had in store. His eyes widened a bit and what he witnessed, as RV approached so did the rainstorm with him at it's center it seemed to follow him around wherever he went. That complicated things but if he just kept running then they'd be at this all night or until he passed out from exhaustion, whichever came first. As another loud noise echoed in the open area a mass of water was sent hurdling towards him as once again the downpour overtook him. The stinging sensation returned although it wasn't as severe as it had been thanks to the use of his magic, but his clothes definitely weren't appreciative. From the distance he was at there would be no way to dodge the attack and so he opted for the next best thing. Turning his body as he tensed himself for impact Zino struck forward with his left fist for the center of the water mass. The force of the blow was enough to shatter and dispel the water but he could feel sharp pain shooting all throughout his hand and forearm. It didn't seem like anything was broken but it was definitely going to leave a mark. RV wasn't done with his assault though as he jumped over Zino and grabbed onto his right arm, what he was hoping to do in close quarters though was a mystery. Although an opportunity his opponent probably hadn't been counting on had presented itself for the samurai of the rising sun.

The spear he'd been using earlier had been dispelled, no sense in continuing it's manifestation if he couldn't even use it after all. Grabbing onto RV's clothing at the chest he tensed his grip and kept his attention focused on the dragon that was currently charging straight towards him. As it was about to be right on top of him Zino raised his right arm in an arc and swung with all his force to carry RV over him and slam him not only into the approaching beast but into the ground as well. "Don't get so comfortable, the victor has not yet been decided!" Forming his left hand into a fist the best he could if he'd managed to succeeded in sending RV on his back he'd strike directly at his face in hopes of shattering the mask and seeing who it was hiding behind it.

19 + 7 - 5 - 10 (11)

PowerStaminaSpeedSensoryControlStat Total
22 (+10)19 (+7)9 (-2)10767

Spell Used:

Name of Spell: Kowarenai Heishi (Unbreakable Soldier)
Spell Type: Physical Reinforcement
Stats: +7 Stamina
Description: Zino channels his magic into himself focusing on the iron in his body to strengthen and become empowered so that it could be said the boy is made of steel. Choosing to manifest it defensively it appears as if his skin hardens and becomes more difficult to damage, increasing his stamina.

WC: 3,531

Ryujin Vista

Wanderer
The battle was going just as Ryujin had planned up until Zino had reversed his grapple due to superior physical strength. *Shit I should have known a samurai would be this strong physically, and on top of that he is older so im sure that plays a part.* Ryujin had no control in the matter at hand anymore he was about to go for a ride and a wild one at that. As Zino began the process and motion of the flip Udine was continuing her charge towards Zino however she would stop as she saw Ryujin going into the air back around to his original area in front of Zino. The move was good Ryujin would give him that, however the same way he was open Zino was also open and ready to be attacked.

As his body glided in the air above Zino, Ryujin would go to attack yet again, this time however there was no chance of dodging due to how close the two were to each other. Ryujin would use his water dragon roar attack yet again, however even with this spell firing off from point blank range it wouldnt stop Ryujin from hitting the ground and hard. The blast if it hit would be aimed right at Zino's face, something that would hurt very considerably. What it would stop though is any other attack or movement Zino was planning on doing after Ryujin had hit the ground. THUD! Is the sound Ryujin's body made as it slammed into the ground. Ryujin took a few seconds to pick himself up off the ground and as he was doing so he said "Damn thats gonna hurt in the morning... I can't believe you have that much physical strength. Or was that magic you used to amplify yourself?"

Once Ryujin was on his feet he would quickly jump back creating a 7 meter gap between him and Zino. Once at this distance Udine would get in front of Ryujin and say "Are you stupid? That idea was bad! We have an advantage over him at range, so lets utilize it! And please lets think before we act." Ryujin nodded as if he agreed with Udine. He would then look to Zino and say "You are tough I give you that. Give me a second though I wont attack you, I just wanna get comfortable." After saying this Ryujin would take off his trench coat revealing a skin tight latex body suit that was all black in color. He would then clasp his hands together, and an aura would generate around him. This aura would heal the bruising that Ryujin had sustained from being slammed into the ground, while regenrating some of his lost mana.

After this was done Ryujin looked to the samurai and laughed a bit. "Unless you wanna keep getting thrashed we should stop because now im serious." Ryujin would then ready himself for whatever would come next. With the distance between them at a stand still 7 meters, the rain would continue to pour down on the both of them. Ryujin was still in the same condition he was in before entering the battle, besides the obvious loss of mana. Zino on the other hand had to be beaten and worn down at this point, one would wonder why he continued on with this battle.

WC:2998
Mana Remaining: 59-5-10-10+13+7=54:
Name of Spell: Udine's Blessing
Spell Type: Healing
Description: The user clasp their hands together and generates an aura of water around them self. The water heals minor cuts and bruises and 1st and second degree burns.

Name of Spell: Water Dragon's Roar
Spell Type: Offensive
Description: The user quickly gathers and releases a large quantity of water from their mouth in the form of a tornado-like blast. The blast is 2 meters wide and moves at 40 mph.

View user profile
For the first time tonight it felt as if Zino was in control of the situation, the weight held in his right hand remaining there served as a sign that RV had no sort of move out of this. That meant the incoming collision between flesh and floor was unavoidable, but it seemed the water mage wouldn't allow things to go so smoothly. Just barely managing to react in time the blonde lad shielded his eyes using his arm, the force behind the water would greatly impair his vision if he took a hit straight on. The shock managed to knock him back just as RV slammed into the ground, releasing the grip Zino had he slid back a bit thanks to the sleekness of the ground provided by the constant rain. With his good hand he rubbed at his face, thankfully his magic made it so the damage was reduced but it still smarted. There was also the constant sizzling taking place all across his skin as long as he stayed within the range of the spell. It took a few moments for his opponent to raise from the dirt, he took the blow rather well but the fact that the samurai had managed to get a hit in at all was all he currently focused on. He couldn't help but chuckle a little at the comment that was made about his physical prowess. "A little bit of both if you can believe that." Honestly, this whole battle had become a bit absurd and the more it would drag on the worse it would be for himself.

His opponent took the opportunity to create some distance between them, the rain following him as he moved but remained within range of hitting Zino. Holding a hand out as if it were regular rain he shook his head a bit and laughed a little more loudly. "Your magic betrays your words and proves your true intentions." Despite claiming he wouldn't be attacking the constant burning at his clothes and skin definitely laid claim to otherwise. Furthering the distance Zino jumped back so that he was just outside the rain, rubbing at his skin at a mediocre attempt to soothe it he checked the status of his clothes. Severely burned away and would definitely have to be thrown out, luckily enough he'd managed to purchase them in this kingdom so he could just pick them up when he had the time. From the gap between them and the effect of the rain it was a bit difficult to see what was going on but as far as the steel mage could tell RV had gone through a bit of a wardrobe change and was channeling some more mana. If he had to guess it was to heal whatever sort of damage he'd sustained from that last attack. He sighed as he compared the state the two of them were currently in, one being in tatters while the other barely having broken a sweat. "If I'm tough I wonder what that's supposed to make you then."

Crossing his arms he listened intently, the look in his eyes was intense if RV managed to take note of his gaze. This guy was certainly something else, he'd caused a small scene and invited Zino outside in the first place. That was how this whole mess had started, rather than talking things out and being civil he was quick to threaten and prepare an attack. All the foreigner had done at this point was defend himself from an unknown enemy after getting caught up in a terrible misunderstanding. Shaking his head in disbelief he scratched at the side of his sporadically burned hair, hopefully magic would be able to help cure that as well. "Been holding back huh? Well that's rather disheartening." Releasing the magic he'd cast on himself his muscles returned to their natural state and his skin reverted back, he was completely back to normal now that the rain wasn't impeding his movement. "You started this in the first place. I'm afraid this is as far as I go though, can't hope to keep up with you as I currently am." He couldn't help but be disappointed in himself, the disadvantage had been with him from the start but he expected at least a little more out of himself. If there were others that could do as much as RV then he'd have his luck cut out for him in becoming a Magic Knight. "The win is yours."

WC: 4,283

Ryujin Vista

Wanderer
"The win is yours." Zino would open his mouth to say. Ryujin chuckled at this as he would pick his trench coat up from the ground and dusted it off. He looked to Zino as he did this and said "Thats too bad I was just starting to have fun... but you are good and you have earned my respect. You have a bright future ahead of you, and the best part is you earned your power... Unlike me someone who was gifted it. I shall take my leave now I apologize for causing you harm." As Ryujin was about to leave he would re-open is grimoire and Udine would jump back into it in a reverse motion of when she came out. After she was secure in the book Ryujin would close it and place it back into his trench coat pocket. "Hope to see you again, samurai." he said as he walked off back towards the wilderness to continue on with his adventure.

Before walking off however Ryujin would turn around and walk up to Zino letting the rain continue to pour down, only this time the rain would heal Zino. "I just thought I should say sorry, and explain myself. I was here looking for my long lost sister, and I thought you had information by the way you looked at me. Or at the very least knew who I was... but again thanks for the good fight I will not soon forget you samurai." The masked Ryujin would then turn back around and begin to walk off into the forest yet again.

WC: 3166
[Exit]

View user profile
Skepticism was a natural reaction to the words spoken by the opponent standing across from him, they were a bit hard to take to heart. How someone could just acquire that kind of ability without having to lift a finger was beyond him, frankly he didn't believe it. It must have been an attempt at being humble, but perhaps there was some truth to it as well. Zino was still unfamiliar with this land and the people who inhabited it, he was bound to witness and experience all sorts of things he couldn't even hope to have dreamt about back home. He'd have a lot of work to do in order to keep up with others and prove what he was capable of. "Yeah, I guess, in a way I did enjoy myself too. Thank you for your words, you've got my respect as well." At the mention of the future even the shy and awkward blonde young man couldn't help but smile a bit. "I can't even begin to imagine how far you'll go. Maybe I'll be there to see it and hopefully not fall too far behind."

At the opening of RV's grimoire the dragon that had been keeping close to him phased into it and vanished from sight. A peculiar thing it was and even after having come face to face with it Zino didn't have any more information about it than when he had started. A goodbye was given but instead of taking his exit the masked man trailed off before turning around and started to approach the samurai. The rain quickly overtook him seeing as how he'd only stood just outside the range but rather than the burning sensation there was a soothing and almost tingling feeling across his body. The marks that had been left prior were slowly fading away and even his hair was able to make a recovery, unfortunately his clothing was out of luck. Still he was extremely grateful for the gesture, even if it was technically this guy's fault he was so banged up in the first place. Giving a quick explanation Zino couldn't help but feel bad for the guy, given his own past the topic of disappearance was rather near and dear to him. He'd turned out alright but there was no way of knowing how this boy's sister was faring.

"Don't worry too much about it, I'm not one for grudges anyway. This whole thing served as a good experience so no hard feelings." As he signaled a goodbye once again the masked man turned and set off for the forest a short ways away. Offering a bow as a sign of respect Zino smiled lightly. "I won't forget you either. I'm sure we'll meet again." And with that he turned and went on his way, the first thing he needed to do was get himself some clothes. After that some rest and relaxation was a definite must.

WC: 4,772
[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum