A Canon-Based Forum Roleplay of the Black Clover manga written by Yuuki Tabata

CURRENT SEASON: Autumn || Welcome to the Black Clover RP Forum! || Autumn has come and the winds of change are beginning to breeze. As the trees turn color, Magic Knights hopefuls are now participating in the Magic Knight Entrance Exam! || Our STAFF HIRING is still ongoing! If you'd like to join our staff and help ensure that our site runs smoothly then send in your applications!

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Sherros Yu [WIP]
by Sherros Yu Today at 3:16 am

» Random rolls
by Magic Emperor Today at 3:07 am

» Grimoire Rolling!
by Magic Emperor Today at 2:39 am

» Adam Tyson (WIP)
by Crimzon Today at 2:32 am

» Elemental Rolling!
by Magic Emperor Today at 2:16 am

Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Wood Procurement [Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Wood Procurement [Mission] on Mon Nov 06, 2017 4:25 am

The Broommaker:

Mission Name: The Broommaker
Mission Rank: Junior
Mission Location: The Common Region
Gold Stars: 1
Gold Reward: 600
Word Count: 1,000 Words
Number of Participants: 1
Mission Description: Ever wonder how a broom is made? The broommaker never tells his secrets! The Broommaker of Kikka has requested the someone gather the wood he carves into magic brooms! Venture in the mountainy forests of the common region and gather rare mana-infused wood for broom making and return it to the Broommaker. You never know, you might get a special surprise!

Lurking through the uncommon streets of the Common region, his eyes couldn't settle at a single thing. That was one of the rare situations when he would come out of the woods he trained in and would search for something more than just food. His eyes observed all the scattered shops of the street he was roaming on. The shops were too vibrant. People swarmed in and out like bees do. It seemed funny to him that people chose to repeat their daily life. He felt different from them every now and then. He loved to roam new found streets and new places to train at. Different surroundings to live in and different situations to fit in. He wanted to learn all there is and that's why he had planed for a nomadiac life. Walking through the busy streets, he sighed as he saw an old person, in his fifties, tapping his foot on the ground which gave the impression of an impatient person. He chose to walk past him. But the person didn't let him. The man tapped Vegetunks' shoulder and said "Woah! What are you? I can sense a heavy amount of mana from you. So you are the one they sent from the order for the job."

Vegetunks was clueless on what the man was speaking about. "The order? You mean the Magic Knights? I am sorry but i believe that you have mistaken me. I am just a wanderer. I haven't affiliated to any of the squads. Neither will I."

"That doesn't concerns me young boy. Do you have time to spare? I require help urgently." The puckered face showed signs of tensions like a huge burden was upon him. He hasn't interacted with much people but he knew that help was one thing that has kept humanity alive. He said "Sure shot. So what do i have to do?"

"Uh! Great. Here." The man gave him a piece of parchment. "This contains information about a specific tree that is known to embed large amount of mana. As you can see the store front. I am the famous broom maker of this place. Carl. My supplies have been cut off due to some management issue with my trader and now i am going all in loses. I had requested the order to seng a mage, but none have approached me till now. It's good that you have stumbled upon here. Now get me logs of this tree and i will pay the expense met during it. Let me get you a cart." The man spoke so quickly that Vegetunks spaced out for a secind to register all that his ears heard.

By the time he came back to the reality, the man had already called a horse cart for him and had paid for the destination. The cart had a storage box kind of boogey along. The cart was supposed to take him to the forest and bring him back with the logs. He hopped on the cart and sat in the carriage. The man waved him and shouted good luck as the cart went on.

Vegetunks opened up the folded parchment that had illustrations of how the tree looked like. It also gave details like how long it was and how many strikes it would take to cut it if a person was handling an axe. He grinned as he thought that how few strikes it would take him to. The parchment also stated that around 20 logs were required. He folded the parchment and crushed it. He has trained himself to have things remembered just after reading them once.

The cart stopped in front of a wild jungle that was Vegetunks destination. The mam driving it said "I can come this far only. You would have to tread alone now." "Thanks Mr. It has been a real help." He replied and went into the jungle. He first met with a the tress with long branches growing out of every inch of the trunk. All of those trees were so close that it felt they were planning to pick the person going through them for their dinner. Hopefully the trees were just trees, nothing haunted. They were the same tree that the broom maker wished for. Vegetunks walked across them with ease avoiding the spooky branches with care. Walking amidst them landed him at a open space between them. Fishy. He commented and so it was. The trees surrounding him increased in length. Then suddenly they grew legs out of the ground that looked like bunch of roots and stepped towards him. The branches turned into hands. It was only five of the trees that came to life.

He deduced that someone might have created golems that looked like the trees only. He laughed and tried to find the person behind this. He has always been weak in finding any source of mana inside anything. If he had he wouldn't have fell into the trap. He closed his eys for a second and tried to sense the person with his ki. With the help of ki he can at least differentiate the ki given off by a huaman and a golem. "Got you!" He said as he found the person hiding himself in the tree only. "A mimic user. Quite a handful of magic you have." Vegetunks closed his eyes and shouted "Blades of Eclipse : Uno". A dark chain sprouted out of his grimoire from the middle with two blade attached at the ends. The chains wrapped around his forearms as the blades' hilt landed on his open palm. Grinning, he extended chains so both of his blades could slice the golem in front. Then he rolled to his side and hacked into the center of the tree golem with his blades. Then he shot them towards his left and cut the golem. He flipped one eighty degree and placed the tip of the blades right in the center. "Come out. Or do you want to meet you end?" He said

The tree turned into a teenager not much older than him. The boy said "You got me! Generally people don't do and they run away getting scared from these." He pointed his hands at the tree looking golems all slashed up. "What are you here for by the way?" He asked Vegetunks. Vegetunks replied "I am here for the logs. Hope you don't interferen again."

"Woah! Okay. I am out." The boy said with a little fear in his face. He ran somewhere out of the forest. Vegetunks cut all the tree in his sight in the required length. He was tired by the end of the cutting. There was sweat he was covered up with. Bundling all the logs together he came back to the cart and loaded them. The cart brought him back to the broom maker's shop. Carl was happy to see him. The old man and Vegetunks loaded off the logs.

"Thanks a lot. You don't know how urgent these were. I am not gonna let you go empty handed. Take this as your prize." He handed Vegetunks a pouch of gold coins and present him with a broom. "Hope this helps you in your adventure to come."

Word Count = 1201/1200

View user profile

2 Re: Wood Procurement [Mission] on Tue Nov 07, 2017 4:11 am

Jett King

Wanderer
With 1201/1200 you have just scraped by with a....

Mission Complete!!

Rewards:

• 1 Stat Point
  • 1 Spell Point
  • 600 Gold
  • ... and Carl's Broom

Carl's Broom:

Item Name: Carl’s Broom
Elemental Affinity: N/A
Item Type: Supplementary
Item Rank: Junior
Stats: +2 Speed
Item Appearance: A broom given to Vegetunks by Carl the broom maker. Most of the bristles are split, parts of the wood in the handle is chipped and cracked. Is this really the best work from someone so famous?
Item Description: A very basic magic item that nearly all those with magic learn how to use at a young age. Allows the ability to fly at a moderate level. The broom cannot handle going higher than 30 meters or the wind might cause it to snap. The max weight for this particular model is 200 pounds, making it less than ideal for multiple occupants to be on. Requires at least 5 control to use.

Once airborne, it takes a mana upkeep cost of 3 Mana per post to remain flying.
Code:
[Spoiler=Carl's Broom]
[b]Item Name:[/b] Carl’s Broom
[b]Elemental Affinity:[/b] N/A
[b]Item Type:[/b] Supplementary
[b]Item Rank:[/b] Junior
[b]Stats:[/b] +2 Speed
[b]Item Appearance:[/b] A broom given to Vegetunks by Carl the broom maker. Most of the bristles are split, parts of the wood in the handle is chipped and cracked. Is this really the best work from someone so famous?
[b]Item Description:[/b] A very basic magic item that nearly all those with magic learn how to use at a young age. Allows the ability to fly at a moderate level. The broom cannot handle going higher than 30 meters or the wind might cause it to snap.  The max weight for this particular model is 200 pounds, making it less than ideal for multiple occupants to be on. Requires at least 5 control to use.

Once airborne, it takes a mana upkeep cost of 3 Mana per post to remain flying.
[/spoiler]

Grimoire: Jett's Grimoire
Speech: Purple - 9300C4
Stats
Power: 11
Stamina: 15
Speed: 14
Sensory: 10
Control: 26
View user profile

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: