A Canon-Based Forum Roleplay of the Black Clover manga written by Yuuki Tabata

CURRENT SEASON: Autumn || Welcome to the Black Clover RP Forum! We're currently celebrating our GRAND RE-OPENING AND ANIME CELEBRATION! || Autumn has come and the winds of change are beginning to breeze. As the trees turn color, Magic Knights hopefuls are preparing for the Magic Knight Entrance Exam...

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Jopply Steiner
by Magic Emperor Today at 10:04 pm

» Bardo A. Calum Spell's [Done]
by Magic Emperor Today at 9:40 pm

» Kinden Al'Wigg [WIP]
by Kinden Al'Wigg Today at 7:38 pm

» Junior Mission Board
by Gemini Today at 2:18 pm

» Item Approval
by Gemini Today at 1:46 pm

Word Counter

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jett's new spells

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Jett's new spells on Thu Oct 12, 2017 6:12 am

Jett King

Wanderer
Diamond Dust:
Name of Spell: Diamond Dust
Elemental Type: Diamond
Spell Rank: Junior
Spell Type: Attack Creation
Range: 20m, AOE of 5 Cubic metres
Mana Cost: 10
Stats: None
Description: Creating hundreds of tiny razor sharp diamonds into a sparkling dust like cloud that the user directs towards his opponent cause multiple cuts from the diamond pieces.  Each diamond will cut between half an inch and an inch deep.

Diamond Hell:
Name of Spell: Diamond Hell
Spell Type: Attack Creation
Range: AOE 20 metres (10m Radius from user)
Stats: None
Description: Creating multiple diamond spikes on all surfaces in a radius of 10 metres from the user, spawning on roughly on 45-80 degree angles from the surface.  The spikes created are roughly a metre high and a radius of an inch at it's base before coming to gradual point. The aim for the spikes is to impale or skewer opponents, however each spike only has enough power to pierce an inch deep into exposed, or lightly covered, skin.  Each spike in the AOE is spaced roughly two-three metres apart.

Diamond Plate:
Name of Spell: Diamond Plate
Spell Type: Supplementary  
Range: Self
Stats: +4 Stamina
Description: Creates an armour chest plate on user boosting their stamina stat as long as the plate is equipped.

There could be a couple problems with these, I’m happy to make changes needed.

Once everything is okay I’d like to buy them for 900 gold and 15 Spell points.

Last edited by Jett King on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:58 am; edited 4 times in total

Grimoire: Jett's Grimoire
Speech: Purple - 9300C4
Stats
Power: 10
Stamina: 13
Speed: 13
Sensory: 7
Control: 18
View user profile

2 Re: Jett's new spells on Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:11 pm

Diamond Dust - I like this spell and I can definitely see stronger versions of this come later, as this is a junior level though, I'd like the description to be more specific on the types of cuts. They'd mostly all be superficial to less than one inch incisions on exposed skin. Though Junior Spells can technically cause deeper cuts (1-2 inch), since this is attacking at all points of exposed skin, each 'cut' can be smaller and just be multiples of the same kind of wound.

Diamond Hell - I'd like a more specific number on how many diamond spikes you're creating and more intent of these spikes, as in, are they intent to stab/skewer your opponent if they walk within the radius? Are they sharp enough to cause cuts or is it more like stalagmites sticking from the ground?

Diamond Plate - As long as you know this isn't a straight up defensive spell (it can only up your stamina stat, but won't necessarily defend you against another direct spell entirely) this is good! If you want, you can also add that it costs a 5 mana upkeep to continue using the armor plate. Otherwise, i can approve this once we get the other two looking good.

View user profile http://blackcloverrp.forumotion.com

3 Re: Jett's new spells on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:59 am

Jett King

Wanderer
Changes made.

Diamond Dust: No further comments

Diamond Hell: Added more details. Left out a definitive number as after doing the calculations, it made the spell sound OP.

Diamond Plate: Spell is not to act as actual armour (just looks that way), just a spell to buff stamina.

Grimoire: Jett's Grimoire
Speech: Purple - 9300C4
Stats
Power: 10
Stamina: 13
Speed: 13
Sensory: 7
Control: 18
View user profile

4 Re: Jett's new spells on Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:47 am

Ruetta

Junior Magic Knight 4th Class
Diamond Dust, Diamond Hell, and Diamond Plate are all Approved!

900 Gold deducted and please remember to deduct your spell points on your update page!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum